The Execution list shows all executions in a project and domain combination. An execution represents a single run of all or part of a workflow (including sub-workflows or individual tasks).
This is the default view when you select a project and domain from the Projects list. You can also access it from the Executions link in the left navigation.
This section displays any domain-level settings that have been configured for this project-domain combination. They are:
- Security Context
- Raw output data config
- Max parallelism
All Executions in the Project
For each execution in this project and domain you can see the following:
- Start time: Select to view the individual execution.
- Workflow/Task: The individual workflow or individual task that ran in this execution.
- Version: The version of the workflow or task that ran in this execution.
- Launch Plan: The Launch Plan that was used to launch this execution.
- Schedule: The schedule that was used to launch this execution (if any).
- Execution ID: The ID of the execution.
- Status: The status of the execution. One of QUEUED, RUNNING, SUCCEEDED, FAILED or UNKNOWN.
- Duration: The duration of the execution.