Selecting an individual task from the task list will take you to the task view:
Here you can see:
- Inputs & Outputs: The input and output types for the task.
- Recent task versions. Selecting one of these takes you to the task version view
- Recent executions of this task. Selecting one of these takes you to the execution view.
Task version list
The task version list give you detailed information about a specific version of a task:
- Image: The Docker image used to run this task.
- Env Vars: The environment variables used by this task.
- Commands: The JSON object defining this task.
At the bottom is a list of all versions of the task with the current one selected.